413,000 pounds of food in 42 cities on VWT
• 330,000 pounds of food in 40 cities on VWT • Special food drive with Breathe Carolina •We became a Google Grant recipient
• We collected 112,000 pounds of food in 44 cities on VWT. • We began working to seed and open savings accounts for low income young people with the Boys and Girls Club of Camden county.
We worked with the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus
• As the crisis deepened we worked with Warped tour to enable a homeless young man to work our program on many dates at VWT. This proved problematic.
• The banking crisis put our asset building on hold and we expanded our VWT presence with Feed Our Children NOW! presence to 4 cities. • We applied for a were granted 501c3 status by the IRS.
We began interviewing young people in Camden and learned they were hungry. • We asked Vans Warped Tour if we could have a food drive during their tour date In Camden. They said yes, we created Feed Our Children NOW! and collected 2,580 lbs of food
• We formed our for profit company, Creative Money Group, inc. focused on asset building and financial literacy for young people. • We made a commitment that any program we created needed to include a tandem program to assure that low income children had the same opportunities as the wealthier..Read More
- Page 2 of 2